How to treat insomnia with essential oils ? : owlpure

TREAT INSOMNIA WITH THIS 5 ESSENTIAL OILS
If your beauty sleep is in need of a serious boost, we've got just the remedy: essential oils. Sure, they smell amazing, but their benefits go beyond their scents. These incredible concoctions provide an all-natural alternative to the average sleep supplement. Not only do essential oils with a sedative effect promote sleep, but they can also diminish anxiety, lower blood pressure, and relieve stress that builds up throughout the day. Apply them in a variety of ways: through a diffuser, mixed in a cream, or shaken up with a base oil and spritzed on. Before we begin, a quick word to the wise: Essential oils shouldn't be applied directly without being diluted first. They're highly concentrated—which is part of the reason they work so effectively. 


Lavender oil is safe to apply directly to the skin, but test a small amount on your hand first before applying in larger amounts. Dab a little on pulse points before bed or rub a bit between your palms and inhale with a few deep breaths. Adding a couple drops to a bath is another great way to unwind after a long day.

2)VETIVER OIL : 
Vetiver essential oil is distilled from the roots of the plant. It’s rich and earthy smelling, and it’s my go-to oil when I need to help my brain “shut-off” for the night. It took me a while to get used to the smell, so if you are a vetiver newbie, you might try mixing it with a “lighter” oil, such as lavender or roman chamomile.

3)Sandalwood:
I love the rich, woodsy oils, and sandalwood is no exception. It is a pricier oil, but a little bit goes a long way, so it’s one I keep around at all times.
4)Cedarwood
I adore the earthy, woody smell of cedarwood essential oil. I frequently reach for it if I need to calm my brain down after a busy day. I like to use it topically, or put it in my diffuser. It blends well with lighter, floral oils, or is great on its own, too.
Where to Buy Essential Oils for Wholesale Prices ?
There are new essential oil companies popping up everyday, but I’ve used do Owlpure essential oils for four years now, and I’ll never go anywhere else. The oils are third-party tested for purity, ethically sourced around the globe, and I love working with a company that is humanitarian-minded as well. These oils have helped my family more times than I can count over the last four years, and I’d love to share them with you. Click here to connect with me about essential oils.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moroccan Argan Carrier Oil benefits for skin : Owlpure

Top 12 Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits for Skin & Hair Top 5 Argan Oil Benefits Here are 12 ways that you can incorporate th...

Popular blog posting