How to make home made Hand sanitizer?


What You’ll Need to Make Homemade Natural Hand Sanitizer:

*Witch Hazel – I did use a brand that had alcohol in it (which I didn’t totally mind for its extra germ killing qualities), but you can spend a bit more and get Thayers witch hazel without it if you prefer.
*Aloe Vera pure 100% gel – I got a 2 oz bottle in the travel section so that I could re-use it and put the handmade natural hand sanitizer in it for my purse or car.  
*Tea Tree Oil
You can choose to go all-organic, high quality for these ingredients and spend more money or buy the cheapest ingredients you can find. I’ve tried a variety and they all work well; the choice is yours.   




How to Make Homemade Natural Hand Sanitizer:

  1. The first thing I did was to squeeze out all of the aloe vera gel into a small bowl for mixing.
  2. I then added 10 drops of tea tree essential oil.  I recommend using 10-15 drops per every 2 ounces of gel. Tea tree oil is a strong anti-septic and an immune stimulant, making it a good choice as one of the sanitizing components.  
  3. Then add a tablespoon of witch hazel and stir up your concoction until well blended.
  4. If you want to re-use the aloe vera bottle, then you have to get your mixture back in the bottle – which turns out can be quite messy (but sanitary!). 
  5. I found the easiest way was to scoop the sanitizing mixture into a plastic bag, cut out a bit of plastic in the corner, then use it like a frosting bag to squirt it back into the bottle.

 And that’s all you have to do to make your very own homemade natural hand sanitizer!  
Visit : www.owlpure.com for natural hand sanitizers and essential oils 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moroccan Argan Carrier Oil benefits for skin : Owlpure

Top 12 Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits for Skin & Hair Top 5 Argan Oil Benefits Here are 12 ways that you can incorporate th...

Popular blog posting